Thursday, January 17, 2013

Makeover Time!

I just received a copy of my last post in my email inbox... eww!  That didn't really work, now did it?  I went into my blog & did a little makeover-- the most significant of which is that my blog now has a new name!  It used to be called "Come Walk with Me" (which seemed confusing and not really descriptive of the true point of the blog) and the web address was walknt.blogspot (the nt being for Nourishing Traditions).  Now the blog's NEW name is

Exploring Real Food,

and our website is www.ExploringRealFood.blogspot.com -- now isn't that better?

Come check it out!  Not a whole lot has changed but I still like my blog's new look!  And please let me know if you see any bugs in there too~

Enjoy!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love comments so please share your feedback & let me know what you think!